The Tabernacle Baptist Church makes a lasting impact upon the Christian and Non-Christian communities around us and around the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Tabernacle Baptist Church is A family of baptized believers in the Lord Jesus Christ that fulfills our vision by loving, serving and worshiping God; loving and serving our neighbors as ourselves; living and speaking the Good News of Jesus Christ so that others become his disciples.
Our Core Values
- People Matter To God And To Us
- The Gospel Message Transforms People’s Lives
- We assist people to become fully devoted to Christ
- We evangelize and minister to our community in a relevant way
- People are Treated Gently and Respectfully
- People Are Connected To A Caring Community of Believers
- Every Christian Has God-Given Spiritual Gifts And Ministries
- Everything We Do For Christ is Done With Excellence
“Impacting Communities with Good News and Gospel Living”
“Royal Blue, Crimson, Gold And White”
Here at Tabernacle, you will meet real people from various backgrounds. People who aren’t perfect, but who are going through many of the same things you are; people who are coming together for encouragement, community support, and spiritual guidance. So whether you’re just starting to ask questions about God or already a committed Christian, you will find you are welcome here at Tabernacle.
Meet the Pastor
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart, he gently leads those that have young. Isaiah 40:11 (NIV).
Rev. Clarence J. Parks, J.D., MDiv Pastor
Meet the Ministerial Staff
Unity in the Body – He (Jesus) makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love. Ephesians 4:16 (NLT).